Cauliflower Buns Gluten Free
Prep time: 20mins Cook Time: 25 minutes Makes 5 Buns
- 3 cups finely riced cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasonings, or dried onion flakes, or curry powder
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 200 C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, eggs, cheese, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, seasoning and salt. Mix with a large spoon until thoroughly combined.
Lightly pack the cauliflower mixture, and measure out ½ cup. Dump each ½ cup onto a baking sheet, and press down with your palm to compact the mixture.
Bake for 20-25 Minutes or until tops are golden brown.
Eat alone, or serve with some meat and other colourful vegies for a family tea.
Calories per serving 386
Total fat 26g
Total carbohydrates 6g
Fibre 1g, Net carbs 5g